Juega Rol Online!!!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Juega Rol Online!!!

¡Crea tu personaje, juega, haz nuevos amigos y crea tu propia aventura!

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Seven and One - Utaku Xiao

AutorMensaje
Mishka
Usuario común
Usuario común

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 20

Seven and One - Utaku Xiao Empty
MensajeTema: Seven and One - Utaku Xiao   Seven and One - Utaku Xiao Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 06, 2008 12:23 pm

Seven and One - Utaku Xiao UtakuCustom

Hoofs shook the grounds of the shiotome dojo's yard, still covered in the moist of the morning dew. The young maiden stretched her back pleasantly before jumping off Midori, her faithful steed. She was heading for the bathes when a familiar voice called from behind.

"Xiao-san, how many times have I told you not to leave the dojo before the dawn?" She turned around to see the frown on the old man's face. Although almost covered by brushy eyebrows, there was a sparkle in his eyes.

"I can take Midori out whenever the Wind calls me," Xiao replied, the same sparkle in her own and only eye. "You have never been my sensei to tell me what to do."

"I beg you to differ, Xiao-san," the older man shook his head, "for you have still much to learn even from an old man like me." His hands held tightly two bokken. Their eyes met, and one of the wooden blades made it's way across the hallway and into her hands.

"That, we shall see, old man." Xiao nodded, slowly stepping into her stance.

A moment after, blades clashed together, the two figures dancing along the hallway in a complicated mixture of parries, attacks, dodges and couterattacks. In the end, both man and woman were breathing heavily, almost leaning on the walls after each strike. Finally, they both lowered their blades, trying to regain the composure; he on one side of the hallway, she on the other.

"Good footwork, Xiao-chan," the old man smiled, "although you could improve that half-turn strike of yours. I almost got you there."

"You too, old man." Their eyes lingered on each other, a small smile creeping it's way onto her face just for a moment. "I am sure the Lion will appreciate that when they finally come."

"Indeed they would," he chuckled, "and it is a pity they won't find you here, Xiao-chan." Eyes stared into her eye, waiting for a reaction.

"What?" The only eye of the Utaku widened slightly, her hand gripping the bokken tightly in her hand.

"You are heading into the Scorpion courts for this Fall, Xiao-san." Once again, his demeanor was almost buisness-like. "And when the snow falls, you have an invitation to attend an onsen nearby. There will be a court there, and the Unicorn shall be well represented."

"But father, I can do much more for the Unicorn here." She looked back at him as if expecting all of this to be a joke.

"You are not the one to decide this, and neither am I." Her father's voice raised for a second and then was kind again, a wide grin crossing his features. "Now let's go and have a bathe, Xiao-chan. There is much we have to discuss."

Seven and One - Utaku Xiao
Página 1 de 1.