Juega Rol Online!!!
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Juega Rol Online!!!

¡Crea tu personaje, juega, haz nuevos amigos y crea tu propia aventura!

ÍndiceÍndice  PortalPortal  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  BuscarBuscar  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

Rain - Yoritomo Reigou

AutorMensaje
Mishka
Usuario común
Usuario común

Masculino
Cantidad de envíos : 20

Rain - Yoritomo Reigou Empty
MensajeTema: Rain - Yoritomo Reigou   Rain - Yoritomo Reigou Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 06, 2008 12:16 pm

Rain - Yoritomo Reigou MoshiFaceCustom
Somewhere on Mantis Isles, Month of the Rooster, Year 1169

The rain was tapping on the roof, almost silencing the gentle sounds of a biwa. A man sat near the window, looking out into the rainy clouds, how they merged with the grey water beneath and disappeared at the horizon. Just as the clouds and the sea, his music merged with the melody of the rain, creating a slightly exotic, yet peaceful tune.
Long fingers ceased moving as a rustle of clothes was heard from behind him. "Yes?" His voice was soft and low, and yet it reached right to the soul of the man who just entered the room, making his hands tremble as he knelt down, a small silk cushion put on the floor, a sealed letter on top of it.

"My lord, this is a letter..." The servant couldn't finish as Reigou raised a hand slowly and then turned around.

"Leave it there. I shall read it later." The steel eyes glide over the bent form on the floor and linger on the piece of paper. Then, they returned to the window, the clouds and the sea.

He didn't hear the servant leave, but there was no-one when the Yoritomo turned around again, his interrupted melody finally having come to an end.

Pale hands picked up the letter. Eyes howered above it for an instant and then he just put it away into his kimono.

"Well, my lady... seems I will be following you to the mainland soon." The man whispered softly to the rain outside. Eyes followed the line of the horizon to where his destination lay. He might have wanted to add something... but he didn't.

Rain - Yoritomo Reigou
Página 1 de 1.